December 27, 2009

back on the needle.


after an extended crafting hiatus due to exhaustion & stress, i was itching to start stitching! these are a few things that i've been working on lately!

wall hangings for my new apartment!



(please excuse my atrocious photography/wall hanging skills!)

door hanging for my cousin.

and one for her sister too!

make-up bag for my friend amber! amber is ridiculously talented with cosmetic artistry (she hordes make-up like i horde craft supplies!), and loves things that are gory & girly.

she has glitter running through her veins.
my first successful attempt at metallic thread!


*pink widow* on the back corner, under the zipper.

3 comments:

caffeinatedcupcakes said...

yay! you're back! and inspiring me to start stitching and posting some more goodies....

Sara said...

Lovely! I would LOVE to learn to embroider, but one craft technique at a time I suppose.
So fun!

classy broad said...

thanks sara!
i'd teach you to embroider, if only you didn't live so far away!
i found it quite easy (i'm no pro, of course!), and i started with sublime stitching. <3

*xo...